Thursday, November 21, 2013

My name is Varun Jaitly my story is simple, I was born in India and my parents moved here to get their slice of the America dream pie. I immigrated when I was 4 years old and spent some time on the East Coast and later Moved to California for the rest of my youth. Since moving here I have enjoyed myself and have been fully Immersed in the American Culture, I am a huge advocate for reinvention of the everyday human, I think people my age need more zen and peace in their life. I say this cause I was a hyper active little turd who's mouth and mind moved a mile a minute and was told I have ADHD, however I never really harnessed myself and that later hurt me in my academic endeavors.
So now as I have matured I get the value in slowing down and taking a step back from the in'n'out, the iphone, and the need to socialize 24/7. I love learning about history, economics, and how the world works. I believe people my age should be more in tune with the world around them and not just whats happening in our own social sphere, there are people who live lives so different compared to how we live our lives yet we dont realize it because we are all so self consumed 24/7. 
I love the art of Comedy thanks to comedians like Louis Ck, Bill Bur, and similar comedians who like to poke fun at their audiences lives with the audience roaring with laughter with not the slightest of clues they are the subject of the joke. I believe in forgive and forget but I also believe in living life by enjoying the little things we take for granted. 
I made the mistake of not putting in the effort to be successful in high school so that I can go to college. So now I am in Community College trying to make up for that small fallacy. I hope to go to an Above average 4 year and to later become successful in the field of Investment banking and asset trading, I love the corporate lifestyle but I hope that one day I can do more than just make money. 
I believe this blog is a way for me  to showcase my ability to understand literature and in the same way express my ideas and thoughts in a way that the viewer can enjoy and absorb my thoughts, whether they agree or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment